Friday, August 21, 2009

My 1980's Birthday Party

Room 6 have been learning about Trend's Through Time. We have written stories about a 1980's birthday party and I would like to share mine with you. I hope you like it!

I skipped happily into the Tall House. The first thing that caught my eye was all the delicious food laying down on the caramel gold table. I saw sushi, rice crispies and even flutta nutta sandwich's! As I searched the table for the frozen yoghurt,Elise called to me,"Hey Haseena,come join us." So I trodded over to the ultramarine blue and lightening yellow bouncy castle.

We talked and talked until the Tall House shook and there was a blast of music. Sooner or later I noticed everyone running and gathering around the ink black stage. I hopped over to the stage to see what was going on when I saw Paige,Rosie,Elise and Madison all doing the moonwalk. I snatched five vanilla mousse's from the table just in time to see Sophie doing the jam! Suddenly the crowd started dancing fantabulously.

By the time I had finished my tenth mousse,people were calling me and telling me to dance. So I got on stage and started dancing to Wham,when my head started spinning around and around. I was feeling dizzy but my friends gave me an ice pack and I was feeling better. One hour later the party was over and everyone went home. It was a very surprising party.

1 comment:

  1. Wow HA

    That's an amazing story you wrote
    Was it fun to write the story?
    Did you learn a lot about Trends Through Time?

    ReplyDelete